What Makes us Different
Serving the Tri-Cities Area since 1881
Since 1881, when Frederick Eli “F. E.” Case opened his business at 409 Adams Street in Saginaw City, the Case family has served the Tri-Cities community. W. L. Case and Company locations now include Thomas Township, Saginaw Township, Bridgeport and Merrill, serving all of Saginaw County and its surrounds.
From 1881 to today, one thing remains constant: the presence of the Case family. F. E. Case, W. L. Case and Frederick “Fritz” Case led the way. Win L. Case, Julie Case and Tim Swieczkowski, Mary Lou Case, David B. Case, and Rebecca CaseMyers carry on the family business. The Case family and staff are thankful to the community for their support and look forward to continuing that tradition.